Fall 2017 County Project List
Current Project List (FALL 2017)
- Kay Addition
- Gunsight Properties
- City’s Edge
- Estates at Whispering Pines
- Estates at Wind Rivers
- Northpark Village Phase 2
- Foothill Crossing 1
- Gino Subdivision
- Deer Trail Subdivision- 17 New Single Family Housing Units
- Lynn Addition 18 New Single Family Housing Units
($4.8 Million Dollar Project)
- Sweetwater County Airport-(New Hanger & Terminal)- 382 Wyoming 370
($3 Million Dollar Project)
- Sweetwater Events Complex-(New Permeant Horse Stalls)- 3320 Yellowstone Rd.
- Farson K-12 School- ($23 Million Dollar Project)
- Dr. Bryce Castillion, DDS (New Dental Office Construction)- 100 Commerce Dr., Green River
- Summit Physical Therapy-(New Construction-Office) 100 Commerce Dr., Green River
- Wyochem Federal Credit Union (New Construction-Financial Building)-110 Commerce Dr. Green River
- Dr. Bryant Birch, DDS-(Re-Construction of Existing Building)-661 Uinta Dr., Green River
- Yeager’s Auto Body-(Expansion/Re-Construction)-360 W Flaming Gorge Way, Green River
- Old Chicago Pizza & Taproom- (Construction)- 1675 Sunset Dr., Rock Springs
- LDS Meeting House – Foothill Boulevard – Foothill Crossing Subdivision
- Water Reclamation Facility – 4.8 Million Dollar Lift Station and Plant Improvements (Sunset Drive)
- Rocky’s Auto Sales – Foothill Boulevard
- Flaming Gorge Crossfit – Elk Street
- Studio 307 Dance Center – Elk Street
- Davis Detailing Paulson St, Rock Springs
County Approved Projects
- Ryan Scott Zone Map Amendment from R2SF to A was approved. The location of this property is north of Stassinos Ranch Subdivision.
- The Sky Thunder Conditional Use Permit Firework permit was approved for the Stassinos Ranch Subdivision.
- The Stauffer Conditional Use Permit for an Impound Permit was approved in the Foothill Subdivision along South Highway 191.
- The Union Telephone Cell Tower was permitted for Clearview Acres.
- The Fields Conditional Use permit for a batting cage facility was withdrawn due to the applicant receiving neighborhood concerns.
- The County is working with Sweetwater Solar LLC and the NEPA process. Expecting an application in August.
County Public Land Projects
- Gateway West Project
- Gateway South Project
- Transwest Project
- Continental Divide Project ROD issued